Harley Owners Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

updates on guild application

2 posters

Go down

updates on guild application Empty updates on guild application

Post  harleydee Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am

well we are no longer GOA, the new publisher is Galaxy Games.

I'm adding the following to the things that are most important to HOG Guild. Hopefully guilds are implented soon.

we are well known for NOT being quitters whether in a friendly vs, tournament or guild match.
we pride ourselves on this and anyone admittedly in game stating they are going quit will be
removed from the guild. however disconnections do occur we would like you to keep your quit rate below 5%. If that rate rises above 5% you will be banned from guild battle and will have 2 weeks to lower it before you can resume in battle.

In all fairness, guild battles are played random courses and you must have played them all before you can participate. this is monitored.

use of foul language and slammering of other guilds is not acceptable. there is a team mode chat so use it.

If a you are having a problem with a fellow guildy please try to resolve it. do not gossip to others about that problem. If you can't resolve it contact the leader or the co leader.

All that been said you will have fun I insist! we are a very fun group with alot of talent. there is always a guildy about who is more than willing to help you with your game skills. don't ask me tho lol

harleydee
harleydee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

updates on guild application Empty Re: updates on guild application

Post  hoggsbay6 Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Yes pls do not ask Dee for putting classes updates on guild application Lol

hoggs
hoggsbay6
hoggsbay6
Rookie