Harley Owners Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdie Fellow H.O.G's ...

Go down

Howdie Fellow H.O.G's ... Empty Howdie Fellow H.O.G's ...

Post  KrazyKanuk Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Howdie Fellow H.O.G's I was just recruited and so far i have only met one other besides HedlessChickn(<) ... and was wondering if you guys ever thought about using XFire for guild chat ... also the voice chat room feature would make it easier to coordinate with each other as well as giving hints/tips to each other during guild battles. I am not new to XFire or the guild/clan thing as i also play FPS's and have alot of xp in setting up said matches and such. Also XFire install with pangya if you opt for it so set up is quite easy. Hedless and I played with it the other night with some success until his mic stopped functioning. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the group. If you see me in game IGN : KrAzYKaNuK don't hesitate to say hi and ask for a round or two as I'm always down for a few holes ... I play actively and enjoy the game play... as well as some good fun ribbing of each other ... as without a laugh or too we resort to being like the rest of the pangya world ... DULL and BORING ....

Stay Safe ... and always keep your stick on the ICE
The KrAzYKaNuK

KrazyKanuk
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum